Protect the value of your jewelry investment by seeking a highly professional jewelry appraiser.
You’ll need an expert who understands all federal and state law requirements. You’ll want a person who thoroughly “gets” today’s market, and has the skillset and industry tools needed to provide you with expert gemology and valuation information.
Trust David Craig Jewelers
David Craig Rotenberg is a jewelry industry expert, a certified gemologist appraiser and forensic gemologist with more than 50 years of experience. In addition to providing appraisal services to thousands of satisfied individuals, David has been frequently sought by the media and professional organizations for his expertise in the appraisal and valuation of fine diamonds and jewelry.
David has appraised multi-million dollar inventories of gems and jewelry for the United States Custom Service. He’s assisted various legal firms in appraising and evaluating substantial caches of jewelry to settle bankruptcy matters, fraud investigations and estate matters. Even the Kuwaiti government called on David’s expertise when they needed to appraise jewelry losses resulting from the Iraqi invasion.
- Divorce settlement
- Estimate to replace
- Will/Distribution of property
- Proof of ownership
Memberships, Accreditations and Recognition
- Certified Gemologist Appraiser, Gemological Institute of America
- International Society of Appraisers’ Leadership Award
- Founder, Past President Keystone Guild of American Gem Society
- AGS Jewelers Education Foundation, Past President
- America’s Best Jewelers (ABJ) designation, National Jeweler Magazine 2009 (one of 22 independent retailers nationwide)
- Member, Jewelers Vigilance Committee Appraisal Bar
- Member, American Gem Society
- Member, Jewelers of America
- Member, Pennsylvania Jewelry Association
- Member and Past President, American Gem Society’s Jewelry’s Education Foundation
- Technical Advisory Service for Attorneys
- American Arbitration Association
- Qualified mediator gems/jewelry
- Recipient: Lamp of Knowledge Award